Although masks are the new normal these days, face masks aren’t! The latter are age-old and have existed from the time of your great-great-great-grandmother. And that’s why it’s not surprising that your grandmother is still a beauty to behold. Her healthy and glowing skin is the result of her ‘purane nuskhe’ that can treat any skin woe – be it acne, suntan, or pigmentation. With pandemic at its peak and lingering stress we are facing almost every day, a little tender loving care (TLC) is all our skin needs to feel alive. Streamline your skincare routine by incorporating these natural face packs every grandmother swears by for healthy skin. Use these face masks religiously and your skin is sure to love you back!
1 : Natural Face Packs For Glowing Skin
If glowing and youthful skin is your long-held wish, make it true with these face masks:
- Multani Mitti & Yogurt Face Pack – Whip up a natural face pack with Multani Mitti (Fuller’s Earth) and yogurt. Mix the ingredients in equal quantities and use the resultant mixture twice a week, preferably in the evening. Make sure to spritz a good toner post face pack application.
- Activated Charcoal & Dead Sea Salt Face Mask – An amalgam of activated charcoal and Dead Sea salt won’t leave nary a trace of debris on your face. This natural face pack for glowing skin offers you the desired glow by eliminating skin concerns like unwanted oil, pigmentation, acne, dark spots, and so forth. Try adding ‘Go Glow Activated Charcoal Face Pack‘ from Super Smelly to your repertoire. This mask is a blend of age-old ingredients as well as and afresh skincare actives. Use this pack twice or thrice a week and get your face glowing like never before!
2 : Natural Face Masks For Oily Skin
If your sebaceous gland goes into overdrive now and then, grab a face pack that can balance oil production. Prepare face masks with oil-controlling ingredients like green Bentonite clay, aloe vera, lemon, charcoal, or honey to prevent that unwanted oil from coming back to your face.
- Honey & Lemon Face Mask – A natural face pack for oily skin prepared with lemon and honey mitigates oil production while clearing up the skin. Mix honey with lemon juice or lemon oil. Spread this face mask evenly on the face and wash it off once dry.
- Aloe Vera & Lemon Face Pack – Tweak the honey-lemon face mask by replacing honey with aloe vera gel. Being a natural humectant, aloe vera will keep your skin hydrated while balancing the natural oil secretion. This pack is also a blessing for those looking for a natural face pack for skin whitening/brightening effect.
- Charcoal & Bentonite Clay Mask – While charcoal effectively absorbs excess oils and toxins, bentonite clay exfoliates gently and unclogs pores. Prepare a mask with these powerful skincare actives or use Go Glow Activated Charcoal Face Pack to address excess oil production.
3 : Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
How many times have you touched your granny’s cheeks and got a baby skin-like feeling? If you are missing out on that feel on your face, try some hydrating face packs. Whether your dry skin has resulted from prolonged use of harsh soaps, weather, or frequent washing, these face masks will invigorate your skin and make it soft and supple.
- Yogurt & Gram Flour Face Pack – The yogurt-gram flour combo works is an incredible way to rejuvenate dry skin. This natural face pack for dry skin imparts a moisturizing effect to the skin and also chases away dead cells, eventually making skin youthful and healthy.
- Honey, Aloe, & Milk Face Mask – Get the much-coveted ‘baby soft skin’ with aloe vera, honey, and milk face mask. This mask gives an instant boost of hydration to the skin and reveals its natural glow. Do add a drop of apricot or peach oil to this organic face pack for glowing skin to amp up its effectiveness.
4 : Natural Face Masks For Acne & Acne Scars
Though it may seem tricky to drive acne and acne scars out of your face, actually it isn’t. If you have acne or acne-prone skin, use a face mask with soothing ingredients like Kaolin clay, aloe gel, or neem extract to calm down your skin.
- Kaolin Clay & Rose Water Face Mask – Using a paste of kaolin clay and rose water can soothe acne and expunge acne marks. Do add a bit of lemon extract and this natural face pack for clear skin will do wonders without any doubt.
- Aloe, Tea Tree, & Turmeric Face Pack – That yellow tinge on your face left by turmeric won’t appeal to you at first, but it does an amazing job in banishing acne scars. To make a natural face pack for healthy skin with turmeric, add a pinch of spice to aloe gel. Stir in 2-3 drops of tea tree oil to this pack and use it thrice a week to get clear skin. Alternatively, you can use Acne Warrior Oil Control Face Pack – a powerful mix of aloe vera, neem, turmeric, tea tree oil, kaolin clay, bentonite clay, and other skin-benefiting ingredients that work effectively in keeping skin blemish-free.
Choose any of these face masks according to your skin type or concern and get youthful skin. These face packs are a treasure-trove for teens and tweens who are struggling to get healthy skin in these stressful times. If you are foraging for an all-rounder ‘organic face pack in India, try Super Smelly’s Go Glow pack. Its powerful skincare activities will remove every ounce of dirt and toxins from your skin and impart a natural glow to your face!
2 thoughts on “Want Healthy & Glowing Skin? Here Are Best Natural Face Masks Every Grandmother Swears By”
I have combination skin and aloe vera pack works like magic for me🤗
Mine is oily skin and charcoal-clay mask works beautifully on my skin. Thanks for sharing more information!!!