Amid the Covid-19 pandemic when you are no longer working from your office, it’s an ideal time when you can sit comfortably with oil on your hair. You may not feel the need to grease your hair but a little bit of oil is crucial to keep your locks hydrated and shiny. Especially if you have hair problems like frizz, dandruff, or premature greying, using the right oil routinely will help you address these issues. As all hair oils are unique, it’s important to know what to use and when to. Here is a list of top natural oils you need to keep all those hair woes at bay.
Onion Oil For Hair Thinning/Baldness
Onion oil is known to be a rich source of dietary sulfur which in turn is a component of keratin. Regular application of onion oil gives the desired nourishment to hair and increases its growth phase. This subtle nutrition offer to the hair strands also strengthens them and avoids breakage or thinning. Even if one suffers from baldness, onion hair oil can benefit them by regenerating new growth. However, we recommend seeking a doctor if you have hair loss-related disorders.
Onion Hair Oil Recipe For Hair Thinning/Baldness:
- Grab a bottle of organic onion oil and mix some oil with fresh aloe gel. Massage your scalp well while paying more attention to the affected areas.
- Alternatively, stir in some vitamin E oil in onion hair oil and use the resultant oil mixture for your frequent hair massages.
Brahmi Oil For Dandruff
If you have an itchy scalp, flakiness, or dryness, Brahmi oil can come to your rescue. With anti-inflammatory and powerful antioxidants, this Ayurvedic oil soothes the scalp and cures any inflammation. It also works incredibly amazing as a hair growth oil. You can use Brahmi over-the-counter products or make DIY oil with Brahmi powder and carrier oil of choice.
Brahmi Hair Oil Recipe For Dandruff
- Take a cup of olive oil or almond oil. Add 2-3 Tbsp. of Brahmi powder and a tablespoon of amla powder or oil. Add 2 Tsp. of hibiscus powder to increase the effectiveness. Use this organic hair oil to massage the scalp 3 times a week.
- If you want to save yourself from the hassles of making DIY oil, use Super Smelly hair oil. This is the best organic hair oil for hair growth, dandruff, hair thinning, and other hair-related problems.
Amla Oil For Premature Greying
Amla has been used to cure premature greying for ages. This Ayurvedic herb is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C that make hair retain its melanin content. The more your hair has melanin, the darker will be the color.
Amla Hair Oil Recipe For Premature Greying
- Apply amla hair organic to scalp and hair every day or at least 3 times a week. Boil dry amla chunks along with curry leaves in almond/coconut oil. Strain the oil and use it for massaging.
- You can also use organic oil containing amla oil and other beneficial oils for hair growth for black hair.
Bhringaraj Oil For Hair Growth
Hunting for the best natural hair oil for hair growth? Bring your searching to rest and use Bhringaraj oil. This dense oil works by enriching the roots whenever there is a good supply of nutrients through increased blood circulation. Giving the desired nutrients to roots eventually promotes hair growth. Bhringraj hair oil is also an effective cure to dry scalp, baldness, and hair fall problems.
Bhringaraj Oil Recipe For Hair Growth
- Apply store-bought Bhringaraj oil regularly. For better results, wrap a steamed towel around the head after an oil massage. Go to sleep and take the oil off the next morning.
- On weekends, use a mask with lemon juice and Bhringaraj hair oil. You can also add this mixture to your shampoo. This DIY anti-dandruff shampoo if used religiously will treat your dandruff issues in no time.
- Add equal amounts of Bhringaraj and hibiscus powder to Brahmi oil. Use this hair oil for men/women 4 times a week to regrow hair.
Almond Oil For Hair Fall
Being a rich source of vitamin E, almond oil boosts hair growth and reduces hair fall. The oil derived from almonds also hydrates the hair follicles and keeps them lustrous.
Almond Hair Oil Recipe For Hair Fall
- Make DIY hair fall control oil with equal parts of almond oil and neem oil. If you have dandruff, add some lemon juice to this oil.
- A mask prepared with almond oil, olive oil, and jojoba oil also works wonders for hair.