You may not like that pungent smell of onions and even resist eating them raw but that underrated vegetable can do a lot good when it comes to your hair. And when we say – “onions are best to keep most hair woes at bay”, we mean business. No doubt a holistic approach consisting of a nutritional diet, refraining from chemicals, and a healthy lifestyle will help you chase away your hair problems; onion is a go-to solution to combat these problems. But it shouldn’t be your last resort. And don’t expect overnight results as it’s not magic! Use onion religiously in your hair care rituals and wait patiently to see positive results. Here’s how you can add onion to your hair care regimen.
Before we dive deeply into this matter, discover how onion benefits your hair. Some most talked-about onion oil for hair benefits include:
- LESS hair fall and hair loss
- NO hair thinning
- NO scalp infections
- MORE hair growth
- LESS premature greying of hair
- MORE shine
- NO frizz
Use Onion As Hair Oil
Kick start your hair care routine with a regular massage with onion hair oil. With a high sulfur content and potent antioxidants, it’s certainly the best hair oil for hair growth and thickness. Onion oil offers intense nourishment to hair follicles and scalp and improves circulation in the area eventually facilitating hair growth. If you have powerless hair strands, onion oil can resuscitate them by providing them strength. Even if you are facing scalp infections, this natural hair oil can come to your rescue. To encourage hair growth and bid farewell to hair woes, you need to:
- Get regular hair massages with onion oil for hair growth. Keep the hair massage count to 4 times a week. Make sure to rely on the best oil for hair loss and regrowth containing onion extract and NO preservatives.
- For faster results, consider something extra like ‘Bhring It On HAIR Oil’ that has the awesomeness of Bhringraj, Vitamin E, and Brahmi as well. This organic hair oil for hair growth has ZERO TOXINS!
Use Onion As Hair Gel
Who doesn’t love straight-from-the-salon hair? And who says you can’t get them at home? Onion hair gel is a salon lover’s fantasy come true as it adds volume and sheen to their hair while giving their tresses maximum hold. Plus, you can use it to create your choicest look – be it slicked-back hair, wet look, or messy hair. What’s more? Onion gel for hair can be a blessing for curly heads that are fighting frizz every day. Here’s how you can use onion hair gel to your advantage:
- Apply onion hair gel while doing a gentle massage on your scalp. Allow it to sit untouched for an hour before rinsing it out. It’s better to pop your tresses in a shower cap post gel application.
- To add shine to your locks, wet your hair and then run some gooey goodness through your hair. If you want a matte finish, use it on dry hair.
- Stylize your straight tresses the way you want by immediately brushing your hair after gel application. For a wavy look or to make your curls more defined, you need to twist your locks with your fingers.
- If frizz makes you hot under the collar, use Style & Grow Onion Hair Gel post hair wash for frizz-free hair.
Use Onion As Hair Mask
Not everyone is blessed with swoon-worthy hair but an onion hair mask can go a long way when it comes to achieving beautiful and healthy locks. Its antibacterial properties and nourishing nature combined with the goodness of sulfur cure scalp infections, arrest dandruff, and promote collagen production, eventually doing your hair a lot good. So, whether you have thin hair or that premature grey hair stresses you often, you can always count on an onion hair mask. Stick to these DIY onion hair mask remedies and your locks are sure to be saved:
- Mix onion juice with aloe vera gel and use the resultant hair mask. Try adding the best essential oils for hair growth in the mask. This can include rosemary oil, tea tree oil, or clary sage oil.
- Quell dandruff and related problems with a hair mask prepared with onion gel, lemon juice, and yogurt.
- To restore lost shine, a hair pack with onion gel and almond oil can be your safe bet. Instead of onion gel, feel free to use effective yet natural oil for hair growth and thickness like Bhringraj oil.